? ??????????????Pink Spring? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 1257 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hello? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (7 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 2224 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy th CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tiptoe through the tulips






Well, the tulips passed away a month or so ago, but we seem to always have something in bloom on our property. I think we have a pretty good cycle going on now. If only I could keep those rotten chipmunks from digging up my sunflower seeds and re-planting them in undesirable spots (random flower pots and next to our tomatoes in the garden)! I do admit that I think Minnesota winters are usually beautiful, but Old Man Winter really overstayed his welcome this year!! It is great to look outside and see some color again!

1 comments:

Nichole said...

Okay I admit I miss all the green that the midwest has. All the different shades of brown are boring! At least our backyard has grass, LOL!