? ??????????????Pink Spring? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 1257 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hello? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (7 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 2224 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy th CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Plant Kindness, Harvest Love


Our garden got a late start this year, but it is coming right along!! We have beans growing, cucumber, carrots, peppers, tomatoes, peas, but our potatoes are being stubborn!!



This is our raspberry patch! Rylan ate them like crazy last year! They are not quite ready yet, but Jake did get to sample a couple yesterday.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh, I'm so jealous of the garden. I need to post pics of my garlic. I repotted it today...some of it didn't survive me trying to remove it from the original pot.

daleri said...

I can't take much credit for the garden. Jake is the one with the green thumb!

Nichole said...

It is beautiful and that's great you get the benefits of his green thumb!