? ??????????????Pink Spring? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 1257 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hello? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (7 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 2224 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy th CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, February 23, 2009

Going Green!

My kitchen was the one room in this house that had not been touched since we bought our house ten years ago. So after many hours of debating on colors, ripping down wallpaper and ugly border, priming, painting, and putting down new flooring, I am so happy that my tiny little kitchen has finally been shown some love!



BEFORE:






AFTER:







No more old wallpaper with a mismatched border! And no more knicked-up white flooring that drove me CRAZY! The trim and shelves need to go back up and then we should be done with our first home improvement project of 2009!! Yay!!

2 comments:

Marlyn said...

It looks great Daleri!

Good to see you blogging again -- missed you!

daleri said...

Thanks! I have missed my blog too. I am trying to get back on top of it now. I have been reading yours this morning, trying to get caught up. I have to live vicariously through you all and the great weather you have! Jake just told me we are supposed to get 3 to 5 more inches of snow tonight. Ugh! I am always tired of winter by Feb.