Last night Lane invited all of us into his bedroom for a "dance". It is very rare that he allows his siblings into his bedroom, so they thought it was extra special. I don't go in there too often myself because it is usually such a disaster that I want to avoid an anxiety attack. But yesterday he spent the majority of the day getting it cleaned up, hanging Christmas lights, hooking up more speakers, and loading more songs onto his mp3 player. He made a flyer about the event and we were all invited into his room at 7pm sharp! He had all the Christmas lights on and music playing and Rylan was just mesmerized to be in big brother's bedroom. There was lots of dancing and laughing going on in there and Rylan went to bed pretty easily after all that dancing he did. He does this move that looks like a gallop and he just kept going back and forth in Lane's room. It was hilarious!! We call it The Bitty Shuffle! I have a few pictures I took of Lane dancing, but he would kill me if I put them on my blog. Ha Ha

Monday, October 13, 2008
Gettin' jiggy with it!
Posted by daleri at 2:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
That is just TOO CUTE! Bitty dancing, Lane sharing his music, Em, just going with it. Love them. You have a wonderful life, love!
Post a Comment