So Rylan has always been a little climber, but he had tamed it down a bit until recently. He has been such a monkey this past week! I have been busy cleaning out dressers and closets the past couple of days, so he knows he isn't getting as much supervision as he obviously needs! I know when he is quiet that I better go and see what kind of trouble he is getting himself into! At one point this afternoon, I heard him go "mmmmmmmmmm", and he sounded pretty happy about it too. I figured I had better go see what he may have found in the pantry. I went into the living room and busted him digging in my purse! Just as I walked in he unwrapped his second (or third?) piece of my gum and shoved it into his mouth as fast as he could, since he saw me approaching him rather quickly. Stinker! It was short-lived, but I know he enjoyed it while he could with a great big smile on his face. Note to self: Make sure Rylan doesn't wander off for too long while you are tackling cleaning projects -before he creates disasters of his own! Or better yet...wait until he naps!
Here he is up on top of his dresser. He noticed that our cat was napping up there, so he climbed up the knobs of the drawers to get closer to the "doggy" (he gets them confused sometimes).
Here he has remembered that his rocking chair can come in quite handy! You can tell by his face that he had quite the sense of accomplishment. Never a dull moment around here!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Mr. Monkey
Posted by daleri at 1:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh, wow! Z likes attempting to climb over baby gates. And he knows which ones open on a hinge and tries to open them instead. Man, I have to clean my kitchen up again.
OMG Daleri! Are you sure he's not spiderman?!?! I love his proud look, too cute.
Post a Comment