? ??????????????Pink Spring? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 1257 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hello? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (7 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 2224 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy th CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, September 14, 2008

He did it!


Rylan peed in the potty this evening, after his bath, for his very first time!!! Yay! He's getting to be such a big boy! I suppose it's time to buy some Pull-Ups and get more serious about this whole potty-training thing.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Go, Rylan!!! Can you teach Z that it's a good thing for me? And congrats on breaking the binky habit.

Marlyn said...

LOLOLOL I was scaling down your blog, with Alex "sleeping" on the couch. As I passed this post she said, "Look Mom, it's potty training! I wanna watch potty training!" Memory like an elephant!