? ??????????????Pink Spring? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 1257 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hello? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (7 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 2224 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy th CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Happy Birthday, Rylan!

My baby turned 2 today. I still cannot believe it came so fast! We had family over for pizza, cake and ice cream. It was hot outside, as it always is on his birthday. The kids swam and played outside, and the adults sat in the shade and visited. Rylan opened his gifts (well I mostly opened them) and he spent the rest of the day playing with his new toys. Toy cars are always a big hit him and he was happy to get some new ones to add to his growing collection. His Grandpa Bruce bought him a toy airplane and he was totally thrilled about that one! Memaw and Poppy bought him a little battery-powered four-wheeler that had him pretty intimidated at first, but by the end of the night he was driving it into things and cracking up. Jake and I bought him a little Radio Flyer scooter since Emery has never enjoyed sharing hers. He was given some great clothes too, which moms always love! We let him stay up a bit later to play with his toys and to have one more piece of birthday cake. By bathtime, his entire torso was covered in icing. I would say that he had a great day!


The Birthday Boy



Lane made this card for Rylan

1 comments:

Nichole said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Rylan!!! I love your shirt! I hope you had fun at your party.