We took the kids down to the Minnesota State Fair for one last adventure before school started. Jake had been to the fair before, but for the kids and I this was our first time. We met up with my mom, my siblings and their significants. We had a lot of fun eating various foods on a stick, riding rides, looking at the animals and different exhibits, and did I mention eating? Jake and I even got to have a few minutes to ourselves on the Sky Ride. It was a fun-filled day!

Jake and I on the Sky Ride!

Rylan LOVED this ride and he was laughing SO hard!


Emery in the Butterfly Garden. This was her most favorite thing at the fair!
Lane, enjoying some buffalo-on-a-stick!
Emery and her huge pickle-on-a-stick. She said she was in Heaven!

Friday, October 9, 2009
Minnesota State Fair - August 2009
Posted by daleri at 10:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment