? ??????????????Pink Spring? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 1257 Total Grabs. ???
???Get the Code?? ?? ?????Hello? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (7 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 2224 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy th CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, November 24, 2008

Rare photo op!

I have to get creative to get pictures of my redhead! He just doesn't like to have his picture taken too often, so I have to take any chance I can get. He and I went outside when he got home from school and walked around the back yard. We had some good laughs and I got some good pictures. He has such a great sense of humor and he amazes me at how creative, artistic and musically talented he is. His head is always full of big ideas and he is constantly thinking up something! He really is such a wonderful person with a great big heart and I am very proud of him. He is growing up way too fast though. He keeps talking about wanting to save up money to buy a car for crying out loud! I don't even want to think about those days!

0 comments: